Hello fellow book lovers, and welcome to my edition of the Mystery Blogger Award! I was tagged by Shaz @ Shaz Reads. (Thank You!!!) And thank you to the lovely creator of the award: Okoto Enigma. I have found that being tagged/nominated for these sort of things is actually really fun, and it’s exciting to know that people enjoy my blog enough to tag me! So, huge thanks to everyone who has ever read and enjoyed one of my posts!
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate roughly 10-20 people for this award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees five questions.
- Share a link to your best/favorite post that you’ve written
Three Things About Me:
- I really, really like math. And yes, I know that is very unconventional. I just find it fun and interesting. I have probably taken twice as many math classes as are required to graduate, yet I continue to take more! I do not plan on pursuing a career in math, though…
- I have an obsession with Converse shoes. I don’t really know why, it just happened. I guess I don’t actually have that many (these days all my money goes toward books), but for several years, I did not wear any other kind of shoe.
- I play the clarinet. I have been selected into several honor bands, and I like to think that I am a somewhat decent player. Being a musician has allowed me to travel to Disney World and meet so many people that I never would have known otherwise. And music is just pretty cool in general, but playing it is even better.
1. What do you think is the most underrated Disney Film?
Hmm… probably Wall-E, even though it’s Disney Pixar. Like, it’s about a world full of trash and trash compacting robots, which is kind of a freaky thing to think about really. And they managed to create a romance between robots who don’t actually talk, yet you still are drawn to them and want them to be happy.
2. Which book would you like to see adapted into a film or TV series?
If it was done properly, Cinder by Marissa Meyer. That is easily my favorite book and I would love to see it come to life as a movie. However, only if it is done well and follows the book.
3. What’s your favorite ice cream flavor?
I can’t choose just one, since ice cream is basically the best thing ever. Chocolate, mint, cake batter, cookie dough, and mint would have to be my top five.
4. Which book has had the biggest impact on you?
The Virals series by Kathy & Brendan Reichs, because it was one of the first book series that really got me into reading. It showed me that books are cool and they can take you to places that you’ve never dreamed of before.
5. Skinny jeans: yay or nay?
Yay! I don’t have a reason, I just like them. 🙂
- Alex @ Alex’s Charming Books
- Lauren @ My Paper Infinity
- Solomon @ The Bookish King
- May @ My 1st Chapter
- Siobhan @ Siobhan’s Novelties
- Amanda @ Literary Weaponry
- Frankie @ A Thousand Lives of Frankie Lovely
- Is there a book that you continuously recommend to people?
- What is the number one thing that you look for in a book?
- What is your favorite kind of blog post to write?
- If you could be any book/movie/TV show character for a day, who would you be?
- Where was the coolest vacation that you ever went on?
My Best/Favorite Posts:
Favorite: Top 6 Favorite Books of Ever
Again, thanks to all those who continue reading my blog! 🙂